Brand New TOYOTA REVO 2015 (toyota hilux vigo thailand).
toyota hilux thailand The new Toyota REVO sports a sleeker, more modern look than its predecessors, with stretched headlights and a chunkier front bumper highlighting the vehicle’s front end.
The design themes are emphasized in Toyota’s sci-fi inspired teaser, which depicts the launch of the Hilux literally as the truck is shot toward Earth with frightening speed. In fact, it appears to be fired at our planet inside some sort of menacing laser beam, but we’ll gloss over that fact for now.
Toyota REVO has also revealed what engines will be available on the 2015 model. There are two turbodiesel powerplants to choose from: a 2.4-liter unit with 160 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque and a larger 2.8-liter mill with 177 hp and 332 lb-ft. A 2.7-liter gas four-cylinder is rumored to carry over as well, as will a variety of five and six-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
Here are some highlights:
- RHD Hilux Revo is available in Four engines, including two newly developed 2400 cc and 2800 cc GD turbo diesel engines and two Petrol engines: 2700 cc and 4000 cc Gasoline Dual VVT-i engines. 4000 cc only available from Australia. Left Hand drive Toyota Hilux Revo is now available in a revamped 3000 cc D-4D engine with the new Revo looks and features
- New six-speed manual and automatic transmissions. Automatic on high end model is selectronic where you can switch to manual when desired
- Thicker, stronger frame and off-road protection
- Available in Single Cab in 4WD for the first time
- Smart Cab (Extra Cab) Toyota Hilux Revo available in 2WD, 2WD Hi-Rider Prerunner (2WD raised to the height of a 4WD) and 4WD. 2WD is expected to be RWD
- Advanced comfort, safety and convenience
- Increased towing capacity up to 3.5 tonnes and payloads of up to 1240kg.
- Increased ride comfort makes long drives less grueling
- Quieter cabin allows communication in even the roughest climate and toughest terrain
- Improved fuel efficiency allows one to not only save money but to also take long trips without worrying about refueling